Great Business Networking is proud to introduce our new Peer Groups. These groups are designed to work as highly networked, engaged, and educational mastermind groups. If you want to be part of the best of the best, have world class training from speakers and coaches, and have a team of other successful business owners to work in your business with you. Join a GBN Peer Group.
Our first Charleston meeting will take place on November 11th, at the Embassy Suites in North Charleston from 7:30-9:30.
Some great highlights about this group will be:
- Limited to 20 people
- Speakers for every event to help you gain education to grow your business
- Time spent with other business owners that can help you identify problems in your business and how to fix them
- Led by a Business Coach that has had 2 businesses in the Fortune 500 list and has one Entrepreneur of the Year
- Networking with other individuals that are at the group to help each other and to come up with better ideas to help the community, their businesses, and their lives
Some of the Values exerted in the meeting will be (from Billie Attaway of HyperGro, the Chapter Leader):
- Above and beyond
- We go the extra mile and give freely of our time and talents. We contribute in ways that make our community, both locally and worldwide, a better place. We believe and practice honesty, integrity, and caring for everyone we deal with.
- For the good of the order
- We are generous servant leaders. We motivate, encourage and restore each other, our clients, and the broader, global business community. We make others better by being involved in their lives and serving.
- Oh yeah, why not?
- We do not disregard the impossible just because it has been deemed so. We entertain creative and out-of-the-box solutions and ideas. Giving up and giving in are not part of who we are.
- We win together or we don’t play
- We have a win-win mindset. We collaborate and brainstorm to discover alternatives and solutions where everyone wins. Zero-sum is a thing of the past and a habit we do not entertain.
- One plus one equals seven (1+1=7)
- We believe that together we can achieve more. Through collaboration and synergy (leveraging our community), we exponentially increase our impact, problem-solving capabilities, and ability to assist clients and help them grow.
Contact Billie Attaway at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call us at (844) 684-6179.
To see information on Billie’s vision for the group visit: http://hypergro.org/about-us/.