We are continuing to grow rapidly and therefore, are searching for leaders nationwide. If you are interested in starting a GBN Chapter or working with GBN in some capacity, NOW is your opportunity to do so. To get started, please complete the application below after reviewing our requirements and benefits.
Want to be a Part of the GBN Leadership?
GBN is currently seeking:
- Chapter Organizers
- Chapter Leaders
- Leadership Team Members
- Area Directors
A few of our highlights:
- Solid leadership
- Great marketing resources
- Provided tools
- Simple Online Application Process
- & much more!
Some other facts…
- We are a National 501(c)6 Business Non Profit
- We are expanding rapidly
- We allow only one member per profession in each Chapter
- We have a 92% renewal rate
Why be a leader in GBN?
- We help you to develop a team to assist in running your Chapter.
- We allow our leaders to LEAD. We are very open to suggestions and give our leaders the power to make adjustments to their Chapter.
- We are the premier organization – that’s why other groups are switching over to the GBN platform.
- You can feel proud knowing that the organization you represent and that is representing you is actively improving the community you live in through various activities/mediums.
- We have simplified the joining, inviting, and follow up system and continue to improve on it.
- We ensure you have all the tools you need to run your Chapter – supplies, video training for leaders/members, marketing materials, active advertising, GBN After Hours events, and much more!
- We allow you to create Chapters to your demographic and assist you in reaching the clientele you need for your business.
- Our membership dues are FAR LESS than most other organizations- only $180 annually.
First, we partner with a Chapter Organizer to the get the Chapter started.
Your path to becoming a GBN Organizer
- Fill out the application below.
- Meet/Conference with the GBN Executive Director.
- Visit 2 other GBN Chapters.
- Find 10 business professionals that want to join your new GBN Chapter.
- Find a meeting location, pick a date/time for the new Chapter.
- Promote the new Chapter to your interested members, your clients, and your current referral partners.
- Run the Chapter